Release Week, Review & Giveaway ~~ Emeralds by KA Linde
We are so excited to be participating in the Release Week Event for Emeralds by K.A. Linde. Take a sneak peek into the book below and make sure to enter the giveaway for a chance to win a signed set of the entire series (Diamonds, Gold and Emeralds)!
Walking away from him was easy.
The first time at least.
Then he shows up late one night at Trihn’s ballet company, and all bets are off. Trihn knows that she should be careful. But when it comes to Preston Whitehall, she throws all her carefully constructed reasons for not dating out the window.
He’s cunning, charming, and hot as sin. And he knows exactly how to use those qualities to get what he wants. Soon, Trihn is dragged deeper and deeper into his rapidly intensifying whirlwind.
But where a storm is brewing…destruction and devastation follow.
Find out how Trihn goes from prodigy to party girl in this sexy full-length prequel to Platinum in the USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde’s All That Glitters series.
LOUISA’S 4 STAR REVIEW
My opinion of Trihn. the ‘bitchy friend” of Bryna from Diamond’s and Gold wasn’t very favorable. But this prequel has given some insight to why she is so jaded.
KA Linde has given us at the back story to why Trihn is who she is and why she’s so jaded and bitchy!
Trihn allows herself to be overwhelmed and taken by Preston. The sweet talking, good looking man. She usually doesn’t allow herself to be taken into a lustful way but just this once, she is enthralled and goes against all she knows. This decision just may change her life forever.
KA Linde has surprised me with this one. Not at all what I was expecting and that’s why I loved it as much as I did!
Bring on Platinum!!!
FIVE FUN FACTS ABOUT EMERALDS
- Emeralds is primarily set in New York City. I went there for a weekend to do research for this book, and all of the places they go to (even if not specifically named) are real!
- Trihn is a ballerina at a dance studio in the city. Name changed from what it is in real life, but based off of the New York City ballet.
- I danced all forms of dance growing up and recently took up pole dancing. These are all centered around Trihn as she is a very accomplished dancer. All the moves she does in ballet or otherwise are real choreographed steps!
- This is the first book I’ve ever written in romance where the main character has an older sister.
- Trihn is basically the polar opposite of Bryna, the main character from Diamonds and Gold. She was really fun and difficult to write, because she is incredibly nuanced and has a personality that compartmentalizes her feelings and relationships depending on who she is with. I think that’s why Bryna and Trihn work as friends. Bryna holds Trihn up, and Trihn holds Bryna back. You’ll get to know Trihn so much more in this book and come to love her!
USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde has written the Avoiding series and the Record series as well as the new adult novels Following Me and Take Me for Granted. She grew up as a military brat traveling the United States and Australia. While studying political science and philosophy at the University of Georgia, she founded the Georgia Dance Team, which she still coaches. Post-graduation, she served as the campus campaign director for the 2012 presidential campaign at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. An avid traveler, reader, and bargain hunter, K.A. lives in Athens, Georgia, with her husband and two puppies, Riker and Lucy.
♥READ THE SERIES♥
OUR REVIEW OF DIAMONDS
*Gold is on SALE for a week for $.99!*
OUR REVIEW OF GOLD