10 Things You Might Not Know About Belle Aurora
Ever thought about your favorite authors and wondered what kind of secrets they like to keep about themselves? YES?! Well, we do too! After a little cajoling and a few caramel lattes, we were able to get author Belle Aurora to open up and share 10 things with us that we didn’t know. Thanks, Belle! (We’ll keep your coffee secret for you 😉 )
10 Things People Don’t Know About Author Belle Aurora:
- I have an obsession with pyjamas. I have six pairs of them at the moment and look to expand my comfy collection.
- I wrote Friend-Zoned in only a month. The ideas had formed I just needed to get it out of my melon and into a word doc.
- I’m completely obsessed with Caramel Latte’s. So much that I buy them and hide them at the bottom of the trash. I do this because I promised my husband I wouldn’t buy them so much anymore.
- My daughter makes me sit with her and watch Monsters Inc daily. And I always burst out laughing when Mike sings “She’s out of our haiiiiirrrrrrr!”.
- There was a point in time where Nik was going to be an only child. GASP! I know! Max and Ceecee were a shock to my brain. I don’t think the book would’ve been the same without them.
- I eat Sushi at least three times a week. I’m addicted. The lady at the sushi place knows me by name and gives me things for free. Hahaha
- I have a Nintendo 3DS and play it. Often. Yes, I am a nerd. My favourite game is any Pokemon game.
- There is nothing more I hate doing than washing dishes. I have considered loading up my dirty dishes in a box, putting them in the middle of the yard and setting them alight. That’s how much I hate doing them. Worst chore everrrrrrr.
- I don’t trust technology. I write all my notes into a notebook first then put them into a document. I back up all my work times three.
- Here is a total random fact for you. I got married in Iran. I loved it there and would go back in a heartbeat.